Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Back to school...














Well, I am finally writing on this blog! I was hoping to write more often, but I have found myself too busy this week. I promise to try and write a little more often. We have had quite a few changes since returning to school. I was sad to learn that our friend Salvador had moved to Los Banos. We wish him good luck and will certainly miss his smile!






Then last Friday, I learned that Alonso was moving to Mexico. I was really sad to see him leave, he was a good sport about it though. Many of our students were really sad when they learned that Alonso was leaving, especially Jorge. His best friend was moving. Good luck to Alonso!






This week has been a little crazy, but I sure enjoyed having Monday off! (I think the kids did too!!!) We had a visit today from Mrs. Bradbury. She likes to drop in often to check in on us. Thanks! Well, I hope the rest of our week goes by fast, I am looking forward to drier weather and a weekend!



No comments: